Antenatal classes are recommended to commence when the mum to be is between 28 and 32 weeks pregnant, although if you have had preterm deliveries in the past, you are expecting twins, triplets.... it is recommended for you to attend classes sooner as it is probable that your baby or babies might be born sooner. If this is your case or if you have lots of doubts that cannot wait you can book one or more of our "Good Start" sessions in your own home where we will help you resolve any question that might be making you nervous like:
- Nutrition, do I need to eat for two? How much weight am I expected to gain?
- Folic Acid, what is it for?
- Ultrasound scans, apart from seeing our baby what are they for?
- What does it mean to have gestational diabetes?
- Expecting twins, what are the differences
You can see the details of the classes at home (which are applicable to all of this kind of classes) in the "Classes at Home" section